Every now and then its good to take time……listen to your heart and the humming….
Take risk,an opportunity and decide no matter what comes out… you gave it a second chance.
The year 2014 has been exceptional…phenomenal,inspiring and life changing..to me.
Given another chance for the same year i wouldn’t change anything at all…from the challenges to the opportunities i have had.
A year i made a discovery of who i am…what my passion is all about and i am aiming towards it..
AGAIN am reminded by The Holy Book that inspires me and has been my guide for the year ;
So what did the 2014 have in store for me?
I did some classes on Emotional Intelligence; A key opening in my life and i don’t take this for Granted…Thank you Boss for entrusting me with this..
I got enough Job offers…This is Gods favour and had to turn them down
I finally got to understand my Passion and what my purpose is…the fire that ignites in me…what i can do for free even without payment
Had awesome times with Family Its been a rap..Glad as one family and we even had a family get together
Key Learning in the year
Humble # Humble Humble
I have to be humble and God will bless me from Grass to grace
As far as resolutions am glad i met some
• Go back to school..did it partly courtesy of my boss..thanks to God
• FAMILY-Call Mom and dad more often –Give back to them Glad I have
• Make New friends- met few
• Be fearless/Be a leader-Been bold and no apologies at all
• Travel to new places- I have …thanks to My Job..Mombasa,Homabay,Kendu Bay
• Broaden my horizons-Did a class that opened my world
• Watch a movie in 3D-Thanks I did
• Make More money thanks to God for Opening doors
• Throw a party;;; did for my birthday party
• Perform random acts of kindness-Practice more often
• Watch the sunset—Thanks to God I did
To 2014 thanks For being Kind to me …2015 kindly open more doors for me I need to receive bigger blessings
Cheers to 2015