He is a great God and his mercy endures forever.
I don’t take this for granted for he has enabled me see another year 2015.
2014 was an awesome year to say the least. I learnt many lessons and experienced his Grace totally.
I almost lost everything i had, but regained it in double. I was made whole.
Something profound speaks from my heart that 2015 is a year of God’s blessings and favor.
So what have I set to do?
That God may use me as his vessel-My Mantra
Verses for the year
He that endureth unto the end, the same shall be saved. Matthew 24:13
He is my defense; I shall not be moved. Psalms 62:6
WHAT HAVE I SET TO DO?
I Pray that the following come a reality
- Go back to school and two utmost 3 different classes by end of 2015
- Make New friends
- Learn to say Hello in 5 different languages
- Travel outside Kenya
- Trust my Instincts
- Write a story
- Be on time –Punctuality
- Broaden my horizons in all dimensions
- Go camping
- Knit a Mart
- Smell the roses
- Write a letter
- Appreciate the simple things in Life
- Visit children’s Home and bless them
- Meditate more often
- Perform random acts of kindness
- Be spontaneous
- Be Humble
- Strike a conversation with strangers
- Take the stairs not the escalator
- Apply for my dream job and challenge myself
- Do what I love
- Start a business
- Spend more time with myself
- To share the story of my life and Settle down
- Go to church more often
- To speak passionately and fluent before a congregation of more than 300 people
- Make my environment a better place,being conversation starter,talking passionately about what i believe in
- Above all i will let God be in- charge of everything in my Life