‘If you are SINGLE and keep on saying “I DON’T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!” remember… your mates are getting married every Saturday.
Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up!
If you are MARRIED and keep saying “I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!” OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee?
If you keep on ranting, ”I’M LEAVING MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!” Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man’s money and property, they don’t even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend!
Stop saying “I HATE MY JOB!” Look! 20million people are jobless and can’t even find any not to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them?
You keep saying “I HATE WHERE I LIVE!” Oh please! *tears* Try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people leaving in tin/zinc shacks in winter or people living/sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay!
Some say “I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!” Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that!
My point is, be positive and believe in God, that’s all that matters. AS FAR AS THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE. JUST KEEP TRYING AND TRUSTING IN GOD, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT MY DEAR FRIENDS.’
in life no matter what we go through there are lessons that are better learnt throgh experience. These words struck me as i read them cant remember the source but its worth your time
1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don’t over do; keep your limits
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more
14. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
15. Call your family often
16. Each day give something good to others
17. Forgive everyone for everything
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day
20. What other people think of you is none of your business
21. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
23. GOD heals everything
24. Do the right things
25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
27. The best is yet to come
28. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
29. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
30. If you know GOD you will always be happy. So, be happy.
*Cant remember the source but its worth reading*