This gallery contains 9 photos.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014
2014 has been the year I have always looked forward because I believe it holds great things for me?
Why ? 2013 Was one of the toughest years I have had and grown enormously.
I thank God for all that was on my table;
I have learned the following in 2013:
Challenges will always be there in life
No matter what life is God loves me Unconditionally
The power of Family: I thank God for my family; they are AWESOME people I have
Friends will see you through all the hard times no matter what
God lifts you from grass to Grace
My highlights in 2013:
Marked one year since I moved out: yes it wasn’t easy (November 2012) but through God’s grace I pulled through and have become a better me
o I don’t regret anything at all
I got unexpected promotion and thanks to God
Being in Good terms with my family and to extend those I never talked to…
I thank God for the Christmas and the celebrations and two weeks for holiday that I got
MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION
I got lots of plan 2014 am highly energized, something good lies ahead.
To 2014 please be friendlier this is what I intend to achieve God willingly
• Go back to school
• FAMILY-Call Mom and dad more often –Give back to them
• Make New friends
• Learn to say Hello in 5 languages
• Be fearless
• Be a leader
• Travel to new places
• Trust my Instincts
• Write a story
• Be on time -Punctuality
• Broaden my horizons
• Go camping
• Knit a Mart
• Watch a movie in 3D
• Be happy
• Smell the roses
• Make More money
• Write a letter
• Appreciate the simple things
• Throw a party
• Perform random acts of kindness
• Be spontaneous
• Stand Tall in whatever I undertake
• Strike a conversation with strangers
• Wake up earlier
• Take the stairs not the escalator
• Apply for my dream job
• Watch the sunset
• Update my blog more often
• Do what I love
• Start a business
• Spend more time with myself
This is a thank you note to my colleague Sylvia I work with
What if ……………….. there was no tomorrow?
What if I never woke up again?
Sylvia I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you, I love you, I treasure you and value you in my life.
Thank you for being there for me.
Indeed what you have brought in my life is more joy, kindness re assurance and trust.
Thank you your walk closer to God has made me realize that I need him every day every hour and without God am nothing.
You inspire me and I can’t express it .
A CHALLENGE TO DO 14 KINDS OF GRATITUDE IN 14 DAYS
so i read the challenge here http://personalexcellence.co/blog/gratitude-challengeand thought why not me too ..i can
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
10 THINGS AM GRATEFUL FOR
- Am thankful to God for eternal life
- His Mercies endure forever
- I have a wonderful family
- Am healthy
- I have shelter over my head
- I had a wonderful dinner after a wonderful wedding over the weekend
- For wonderful friends I have
- Food on my table
- Am celebrating 2years after graduating
- Lessons learnt in life : some friends stick closer than relative
- For blessings throughout the week ,the songs I listen are encouraging me
WOW !!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY BUCKET LIST??