He is a great God and his mercy endures forever.
I don’t take this for granted for he has enabled me see another year 2015.
2014 was an awesome year to say the least. I learnt many lessons and experienced his Grace totally.
I almost lost everything i had, but regained it in double. I was made whole.
Something profound speaks from my heart that 2015 is a year of God’s blessings and favor.
So what have I set to do?
That God may use me as his vessel-My Mantra
Verses for the year
He that endureth unto the end, the same shall be saved. Matthew 24:13
He is my defense; I shall not be moved. Psalms 62:6
WHAT HAVE I SET TO DO?
I Pray that the following come a reality
- Go back to school and two utmost 3 different classes by end of 2015
- Make New friends
- Learn to say Hello in 5 different languages
- Travel outside Kenya
- Trust my Instincts
- Write a story
- Be on time –Punctuality
- Broaden my horizons in all dimensions
- Go camping
- Knit a Mart
- Smell the roses
- Write a letter
- Appreciate the simple things in Life
- Visit children’s Home and bless them
- Meditate more often
- Perform random acts of kindness
- Be spontaneous
- Be Humble
- Strike a conversation with strangers
- Take the stairs not the escalator
- Apply for my dream job and challenge myself
- Do what I love
- Start a business
- Spend more time with myself
- To share the story of my life and Settle down
- Go to church more often
- To speak passionately and fluent before a congregation of more than 300 people
- Make my environment a better place,being conversation starter,talking passionately about what i believe in
- Above all i will let God be in- charge of everything in my Life
Every now and then its good to take time……listen to your heart and the humming….
Take risk,an opportunity and decide no matter what comes out… you gave it a second chance.
The year 2014 has been exceptional…phenomenal,inspiring and life changing..to me.
Given another chance for the same year i wouldn’t change anything at all…from the challenges to the opportunities i have had.
A year i made a discovery of who i am…what my passion is all about and i am aiming towards it..
AGAIN am reminded by The Holy Book that inspires me and has been my guide for the year ;
I got even no words to express the joy in my heart….All I can say is thank you God.
So what did the 2014 have in store for me?
I did some classes on Emotional Intelligence; A key opening in my life and i don’t take this for Granted…Thank you Boss for entrusting me with this..
I got enough Job offers…This is Gods favour and had to turn them down
I finally got to understand my Passion and what my purpose is…the fire that ignites in me…what i can do for free even without payment
Had awesome times with Family Its been a rap..Glad as one family and we even had a family get together
Key Learning in the year
Humble # Humble Humble
I have to be humble and God will bless me from Grass to grace
As far as resolutions am glad i met some
• Go back to school..did it partly courtesy of my boss..thanks to God
• FAMILY-Call Mom and dad more often –Give back to them Glad I have
• Make New friends- met few
• Be fearless/Be a leader-Been bold and no apologies at all
• Travel to new places- I have …thanks to My Job..Mombasa,Homabay,Kendu Bay
• Broaden my horizons-Did a class that opened my world
• Watch a movie in 3D-Thanks I did
• Make More money thanks to God for Opening doors
• Throw a party;;; did for my birthday party
• Perform random acts of kindness-Practice more often
• Watch the sunset—Thanks to God I did
To 2014 thanks For being Kind to me …2015 kindly open more doors for me I need to receive bigger blessings
Cheers to 2015