He is a great God and his mercy endures forever.
I don’t take this for granted for he has enabled me see another year 2015.
2014 was an awesome year to say the least. I learnt many lessons and experienced his Grace totally.
I almost lost everything i had, but regained it in double. I was made whole.
Something profound speaks from my heart that 2015 is a year of God’s blessings and favor.
So what have I set to do?
That God may use me as his vessel-My Mantra
Verses for the year
He that endureth unto the end, the same shall be saved. Matthew 24:13
He is my defense; I shall not be moved. Psalms 62:6
WHAT HAVE I SET TO DO?
I Pray that the following come a reality
- Go back to school and two utmost 3 different classes by end of 2015
- Make New friends
- Learn to say Hello in 5 different languages
- Travel outside Kenya
- Trust my Instincts
- Write a story
- Be on time –Punctuality
- Broaden my horizons in all dimensions
- Go camping
- Knit a Mart
- Smell the roses
- Write a letter
- Appreciate the simple things in Life
- Visit children’s Home and bless them
- Meditate more often
- Perform random acts of kindness
- Be spontaneous
- Be Humble
- Strike a conversation with strangers
- Take the stairs not the escalator
- Apply for my dream job and challenge myself
- Do what I love
- Start a business
- Spend more time with myself
- To share the story of my life and Settle down
- Go to church more often
- To speak passionately and fluent before a congregation of more than 300 people
- Make my environment a better place,being conversation starter,talking passionately about what i believe in
- Above all i will let God be in- charge of everything in my Life
in life no matter what we go through there are lessons that are better learnt throgh experience. These words struck me as i read them cant remember the source but its worth your time
1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don’t over do; keep your limits
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more
14. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
15. Call your family often
16. Each day give something good to others
17. Forgive everyone for everything
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day
20. What other people think of you is none of your business
21. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
23. GOD heals everything
24. Do the right things
25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
27. The best is yet to come
28. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
29. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
30. If you know GOD you will always be happy. So, be happy.
*Cant remember the source but its worth reading*