He is a great God and his mercy endures forever.
I don’t take this for granted for he has enabled me see another year 2015.
2014 was an awesome year to say the least. I learnt many lessons and experienced his Grace totally.
I almost lost everything i had, but regained it in double. I was made whole.
Something profound speaks from my heart that 2015 is a year of God’s blessings and favor.
So what have I set to do?
That God may use me as his vessel-My Mantra
Verses for the year
He that endureth unto the end, the same shall be saved. Matthew 24:13
He is my defense; I shall not be moved. Psalms 62:6
WHAT HAVE I SET TO DO?
I Pray that the following come a reality
- Go back to school and two utmost 3 different classes by end of 2015
- Make New friends
- Learn to say Hello in 5 different languages
- Travel outside Kenya
- Trust my Instincts
- Write a story
- Be on time –Punctuality
- Broaden my horizons in all dimensions
- Go camping
- Knit a Mart
- Smell the roses
- Write a letter
- Appreciate the simple things in Life
- Visit children’s Home and bless them
- Meditate more often
- Perform random acts of kindness
- Be spontaneous
- Be Humble
- Strike a conversation with strangers
- Take the stairs not the escalator
- Apply for my dream job and challenge myself
- Do what I love
- Start a business
- Spend more time with myself
- To share the story of my life and Settle down
- Go to church more often
- To speak passionately and fluent before a congregation of more than 300 people
- Make my environment a better place,being conversation starter,talking passionately about what i believe in
- Above all i will let God be in- charge of everything in my Life
Every now and then its good to take time……listen to your heart and the humming….
Take risk,an opportunity and decide no matter what comes out… you gave it a second chance.
The year 2014 has been exceptional…phenomenal,inspiring and life changing..to me.
Given another chance for the same year i wouldn’t change anything at all…from the challenges to the opportunities i have had.
A year i made a discovery of who i am…what my passion is all about and i am aiming towards it..
AGAIN am reminded by The Holy Book that inspires me and has been my guide for the year ;
I got even no words to express the joy in my heart….All I can say is thank you God.
So what did the 2014 have in store for me?
I did some classes on Emotional Intelligence; A key opening in my life and i don’t take this for Granted…Thank you Boss for entrusting me with this..
I got enough Job offers…This is Gods favour and had to turn them down
I finally got to understand my Passion and what my purpose is…the fire that ignites in me…what i can do for free even without payment
Had awesome times with Family Its been a rap..Glad as one family and we even had a family get together
Key Learning in the year
Humble # Humble Humble
I have to be humble and God will bless me from Grass to grace
As far as resolutions am glad i met some
• Go back to school..did it partly courtesy of my boss..thanks to God
• FAMILY-Call Mom and dad more often –Give back to them Glad I have
• Make New friends- met few
• Be fearless/Be a leader-Been bold and no apologies at all
• Travel to new places- I have …thanks to My Job..Mombasa,Homabay,Kendu Bay
• Broaden my horizons-Did a class that opened my world
• Watch a movie in 3D-Thanks I did
• Make More money thanks to God for Opening doors
• Throw a party;;; did for my birthday party
• Perform random acts of kindness-Practice more often
• Watch the sunset—Thanks to God I did
To 2014 thanks For being Kind to me …2015 kindly open more doors for me I need to receive bigger blessings
Cheers to 2015
This gallery contains 9 photos.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014
2014 has been the year I have always looked forward because I believe it holds great things for me?
Why ? 2013 Was one of the toughest years I have had and grown enormously.
I thank God for all that was on my table;
I have learned the following in 2013:
Challenges will always be there in life
No matter what life is God loves me Unconditionally
The power of Family: I thank God for my family; they are AWESOME people I have
Friends will see you through all the hard times no matter what
God lifts you from grass to Grace
My highlights in 2013:
Marked one year since I moved out: yes it wasn’t easy (November 2012) but through God’s grace I pulled through and have become a better me
o I don’t regret anything at all
I got unexpected promotion and thanks to God
Being in Good terms with my family and to extend those I never talked to…
I thank God for the Christmas and the celebrations and two weeks for holiday that I got
MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION
I got lots of plan 2014 am highly energized, something good lies ahead.
To 2014 please be friendlier this is what I intend to achieve God willingly
• Go back to school
• FAMILY-Call Mom and dad more often –Give back to them
• Make New friends
• Learn to say Hello in 5 languages
• Be fearless
• Be a leader
• Travel to new places
• Trust my Instincts
• Write a story
• Be on time -Punctuality
• Broaden my horizons
• Go camping
• Knit a Mart
• Watch a movie in 3D
• Be happy
• Smell the roses
• Make More money
• Write a letter
• Appreciate the simple things
• Throw a party
• Perform random acts of kindness
• Be spontaneous
• Stand Tall in whatever I undertake
• Strike a conversation with strangers
• Wake up earlier
• Take the stairs not the escalator
• Apply for my dream job
• Watch the sunset
• Update my blog more often
• Do what I love
• Start a business
• Spend more time with myself
Reflecting on the meaning of gratitude
Gratitude is appreciation
this flower says it all for me
This is a thank you note to my colleague Sylvia I work with
What if ……………….. there was no tomorrow?
What if I never woke up again?
Sylvia I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you, I love you, I treasure you and value you in my life.
Thank you for being there for me.
Indeed what you have brought in my life is more joy, kindness re assurance and trust.
Thank you your walk closer to God has made me realize that I need him every day every hour and without God am nothing.
You inspire me and I can’t express it .
GIVE THANKS FOR THE FOOD
This is dinner i had few days and am so grateful to the farmers and the Chefs for making it a nice MEAL to remember